HTC is working on its new flagship smartphone for 2017, and now we have seen a leak image of htc 11 specifications details. The image gives us overall ideo of the upcoming flagship device of the Taiwan’s htc.
The htc 11 specifications as per leak, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998Pro coupled with 6GB of RAM and having 128GB inbuilt storage and the device is runs on Android 7.12 with Company’s own HTC Sence 9.107 UI on the top of the device and also sports a 1556×2550 Pixel resolution diaply.
Previously, we have news that the upcoming htc 11 has 5.5-inch display and sports with 16MP main rear camera with PDAF, 6P Largen Lens and latest camera features, there is also 5MP front facing slefie shooter and the device is backed by 3150mAh battery.
htc 11 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch with 1556×2550 Pixel
- Processor :- Octa-core qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory :- 6GB of RAM, 128GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat based Sensoe 9 UI
- Main Camera :- 16MP with PDAF, 6P Largen Lense and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Battery :- 3150mAh battery
Now we, come to the latest rumer, I mean to the image which shows us htc’s new flagship specs and we think it is fake because, there is no news that the company have no working on Sense 9 UI.