Meizu has launched today Meizu M5S in China at Beijing. It comes with fast chargeing technology and buid with full metal uni body design, it look like Meizu M5 but slightly curved screen with rounded corner.
As per leak the Meizu m5S features a 5.2 inch HD IPS display is get powered from 1.3Ghz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 16GB & 32GB inbuilt storage variant and the device is runs on Android marshmallow 6.0 OS out of the box. The device is built with all metal uni-body designed and mTouch fingerprint sensor at home key.
The dual-SIM Meizu phone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB connectivity options. It sports a 13Mp main rear camera with LED flash and 5Mp front facing selfie shooter. It backed by 2900mAh battery with fast charging technology expected to have 18W charger.
Meizu M5S Specifications (Expected)
- display :- 5.2 inch HD 2.5d curved IPS display (1280 x 720 Pixel)
- Processor :- 1.3Ghz MediaTek Mt6753 64-bit processor
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 16GB & 32GB inbuilt storage variant
- OS :- Android marshmallow 6.0 based Flyme 6 UI
- Main camera :- 13MP with 5P Lens, Aperture f/2.2, PDAF and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with 4P Lens Aperture f/2.0
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS and USB
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor with mTouch technology, Acclerometer, Gyro, Proximity & Light Sensor
- Battery :- 2900mAh battery with 18W Fast charging technology
The Meizu M5S price in China 799 Yuan (Approx. Rs.7,800/ US $115) for 16GB inbuilt storage variant and 32GB variant is at priced 999 Yuan (Approx. Rs.9,750/ US $145) and comes in Moonlight Silver, Star Grey, Champagne Gold color. The device delivery started from 20th February in China, ther is no comments regarding global roll out but we think sooner or later it will, so just tun with us for further updates.