Nokia and HMD Global launch an entry level android smartphone Nokia 3 alnong with Nokia 5 and Global variant of Nokia 6. The Nokia3 comes out with meta designed with polycarbonate back and build with aluminum frame, it give a premium and attractive look to the device.
The Nokia 3 features a 5-inch HD IPS with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel and is get power from MediaTek MT6737 processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory and expandable via micro SD card. The device is runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box.
The Nokia 3 sports a 8MP main rear camera along with front facing selfie shooter. The dual SIM phone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0 connectivity options. The Nokia 3 Price at 139 euros (Approx. Rs.9,780 / US $147) and the device shipping start from 2nd Quater 2017 and is comes in Blue, Silver, Matte Black and Copper color.
Nokia 3 Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD 1280×720 IPS LCD protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor :- 1.3Ghz MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 8MP with 1.12um, f/2 Aperture LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8Mp with 1.12um, f/2 Aperture, FOV 84 degrees Lens, display flash
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor:- Accelerometer (G-sensor), ambient light sensor, e-compass, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, NFC for sharing
- Dimension :- 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm
- Battery :- 2650mAh