Nokia today at MWC 2017 in Barcelona launched Nokia 3, Nokia 5 as well Nokia 6 for globally. The smartphone shipping start in 2nd quater 2017, priced at $199 (Approx. Rs.13,261) adnis available in Silver, Blue, Matte Black and Copper color.
The Nokia 5 features a 5.2 inch IPS HD 1280×720 Pixel display and is get power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and expandable via micro SD card and the smartphone is runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Google Assistance. The device is look like same as Nokia 6 the only difference between is the Nokia 5 is built with aluminum, curved edge display.
The new Nokia5 phone sports a 13MP main rear camera and a 8MP wide angle lens selfie shooter. The dual SIM phone has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG. On sensor it has Compass, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light and Gyroscope. The device is backed by 3000mAh non-removal battery.
Nokia 5 Specifications
- Display :- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable via microSD card
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Main camera :- 13MP with LED Flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide-angle lens
- Connectivity:- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG
- Sensor :- Compass, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light and Gyroscope
- Battery :- 3000mAh