Nokia smartphone made by HMD Global announced their flagship device Nokia 8 and is powered by Qualcomm’s latest SoC Snapdragon 835. The Nokia 8 price at 599 Euros (Approx Rs.45,250).
The Nokia8 Features with 5.3-inch Quad HD display with a resolution of 1440×2560 PPI, 554 PPI and is protected with corning gorilla glass 5, is get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 540 GPU, coupled with 4GB of RAM 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB and the smartphone is runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS.
On camera point it fitted with 13 MP dual image-fusion rear camera with both colour and monochrome sensors, 13 MP phase detection auto-focus front camera. Both front and rear cameras are equipped with ZEISS optics. The Nokia 8 is backed by 3090mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge 3.0 technology.
Nokia 8 Specifications
- Display :- 5.3 inch Quad HD display (1440×2560 Pixel and 554 PPI)
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.1.1 upgradable to Android ‘O’ later
- Main Camera :- 13MP dual rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 1.12um pixel size, Aperture f/2.0, PDAF, IR range finder and dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 13MP with Carl Zeiss optics, 78.4-degree wide angle lens, PDAF and Aperure f/2.0
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C and NFC
- Sensor :- Fingeprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- Battery :- 3090mAh with qualcomm quick charge technology
Nokia wanted to capture it’s market share from other company’s which was lost from coupled of years, now come with series of smartphone phones in all segment and Nokia 8 is one of them, it Nokia 6 already launched and capture lots of peoples and market interested now they will try to grab in high-end segment.