Vivo today launched another mid-range camera centric smartphone in India. The Vivo Y55S. It has built with uni-body with three physical button on front side. The Y55S price at Rs.12,980 and available in Gold and company also offer a screen guard along with back cover with this phone. The phone is available in India on OnlyMobile.
The Vivo Y55S features a 5.2 inch HD IPS display and is get power from 1.4Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor in association with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card. It runs with Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android Marshmallow and also featuring smart split 2.0 for multitasking work. It 147.9 x 72.9 x 7.5 mm dimesion and weight 142gms.
Y55S sports a 13MP main rear camera with Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash, there is an 5MP front facing selfie shooter with Aperture f/2.2 with screen flash features for better imaging in low light. On connectivity it support 4G VoLTE along with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0 and the device is backed by 2730mAh battery.
Vivo Y55S Specifications
- Display :- 5.2 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz Qcta-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based Funtouch 3.0 OS
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, and Geomagnetic Sensor
- Main Camera :- 13MP with f/2.0 Aperture, Digital Zoom and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with f/2.2 Aperture and screen flash
- Battery :- 2730 mAh battery