Coolpad launched its flagship smartphone Cool S1 back in December last year in China, now company set to launch the device in 2nd quarter (Expected May 2017) and also company display the product at MWC 2017 in Barcelona. The phone is launched 3 memory variants and having Harman Kardon audio chip with AKG N18 earphone.
The Coolpad Cool S1 featuring with 5.5 inch 1080p full HD display and is powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with Adreno 530 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB internal memory storage and runs on Android Marshmallow based EUI 5.8 OS out of the box. It measures 151.4×74.7×5 mm and weight 168gm.
The Cool S1 sports a 16MP main rear camera with PDAF and Dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front facing selfie shooter. On connectivity it has 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and Sensor it support finger print scanner on back pannel akong with Accelerometer, Proximity, AMbient light and Digital Compass. The device is backed by solid 4,700mAh with Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 technology.
Coolpad Cool S1 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch Full HD resolution at 1920 x 1080 Pixel that gives pixel density 401 ppi
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8996 quad-core clocked at 2 X 2.35Ghz + 2 X 1.6Ghz
- Memory :- 4GB of RAM + 64GB inbuilt memory and 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB of inbuilt memory
- OS :- Android 6.0 marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top
- Main Camera :- 16MP with Dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and Aperture f/2.0
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
- Battery :- 4700 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Coolpad Cool S1 price in China starts at 2699 Yuan (Approx. Rs.26,400) now it is available in China and it is expected to launch in India in coming month, at last I just want to say that the device is mostly likly Le Pro 3. Just tune with us for further updates.