Coolpad India today launched Coolpad Note 5 Lite in India, it comes in Gold and Grey colour and the mid-range smartphone is available exclusively on Amazon from march 21 through open sale.
The Note5 Lite features a 5 inch HD IPS 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel is get powered from quad-core 1Ghz 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt internal storage and is expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card. The phone is runs on Cool UI 8.0 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box, it has 145.3×72.3×8.7mm dimension and Weight 148gm.
On camera point of view the Coolpad Note5 Lite sports a 13MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Aperture f/2.2 with LED flash, there is also an 8MP front facing selfie shooter with aperture f/2.2 with LED flash. Connectivity the phone supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0 and backed by a decent 2500mAh non-removal battery.
Recently Coolpad Cool 1 with 5.5-inch 1080P FHD IPS display, powered by 1.8Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage runs on Android Marshmallow. 13MP dual Rear camera and and 8Mp front facing selfie shooter and backed by 4060mAh battery priced at 13,999 and is available via Amazon.
Coolpad Note5 Lite Specifications
- Display :- 5-inch IPS HD 1280x720Pixel resolution and has 2.5D curved screen
- Processor :- 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P quad-core processor clocked at 1Ghz
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 64GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 based Cool 8 UI
- Main camera :- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with f/2.2 Aperture and LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Blootooth, GPS and Micro USB2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light
- Battery :- 2500 mAh non-removal