Nokia recently launched a bunch of smartphone at MWC 2017 that is Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 and now all of us waiting for its flagship device that has been rumored that as Nokia 8, Nokia P1. Now there is new mid-range Nokia device seen on-line may be Nokia 7 and expected to come soon.
The upcoming Nokia7 rumors are suggesting that it features a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage there is also expandable memory card slot for expanding storage and the device is runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS out of the box. The smartphone also built with full metallic uni-body designed and look different like Nokia 6.
On camera the Nokia 7 might come with Carl-Zeiss camera sensor with 16MP main camera and there is also 8MP front facing selfie shooter. The device also packed with fingerprint sensor and 3000mAh battery with quick charge technology.
Nokia 7 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5inch full HD 1920x1080Pixel and 2.5D curved screen
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core
- Memory :- 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main camera:- 16MP with Carl-Zeiss sensor and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, NFC and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Ambient Light sensor, proximity, Accelerometer (gravity sensor), electronic compass, gyroscope, front fingerprint sensor and Hall sensor
- Battery 3000mAh with Qualcomm quick charge technology
The Nokia7 expected to launch in coming month and is priced under Rs.17000 (Approx US $259). It is too early to say some thing concrete so just wait till any thing coming out from company side.