Gionee today launched an upgrade variant of M6S, the Gionee M6S Plus. The M6S+ goes on sale strat from May 2 and pre-booking already started.
The Gionee M6S Plus a beautiful design and having 6 inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved display and is get powered from 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM with two storage variant i,s 64GB and 256GB inbuilt storage and the phone is runs on Android Marshmallow based company’s own Amigo OS out of the box.
The M6S Plus soprts a 12MP main rear camera with f/1.9 Aperture and LED flash, there is an 8MP front facing selfie shooter for better and sharp selfie experience. On connectivity the M6S+ support 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB OTG, ther is also an fast fingerprint scanner on the back and it also capable of measuring the heart rate and secured payment option and most interestingly it comes with an huge 6020mAh battery with quick charging technology.
Gionee M6S Plus Specifications
- Display :- 6 inch full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved screen
- Processor :- 1.95GHz octa-core qualcomm Snapdragon 653 with Adreno 510GPU
- Memory :- 6GB RAM, 56GB and 256GB inbuilt storage and it expandable via SD card up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based Amigo 3.5 OS
- Main camera :- 12MP with Aperture f/1.9 and dual tone LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with Aperture f/2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint scanner with security chip
- Connectivity :- 4G VolTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Battery :- 6020mAh with quick charge technology
Gionee M6S Plus Price and Availability
The latest M6S Plus price at 3499CNY (Approx. Rs.32,800/ US $ ) for the 64GB variant and the 256GB storage variant comes in 4299 CNY (Approx. Rs.40,200/ US $ ). The device is available from May 2 and pre-booking already started from today onwards, but there is no word for global roll out, but we hope it will soon.