Taiwanese Smart-phone giant HTC today unveiled HTC One X10 at Russia. The mid range smartphone has a full metal uni-body design and featuring a massive 4000mAh battery, which gives a full day battery backup on a single charge.
The One X10 featuring with 5.5-inch full HD Super LCD display and protected with Corning gorilla glass and is get powered from Octa-Core Helio P10 MediaTek processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up TO 2TB via external SD card and the all new HTC X10 is runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS out of the box.
The device sports a 16MP rear main camera with Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash, the camera can capture 1080p video at 30fps and the front selfie shooter has 8MP with BSI sensor and Aperture f/2.2. On connectivity the One X10 has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, DLNA and Miracast along with 4G VoLTE. The device is backed by 4000mAh battery.
HTC One X10 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD 1080×1920 Pixel Super LCD, Pixel density of 401 PPI
- Processor :- MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core Soc
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 2TB
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0 based HTC Sense UI
- Main Camera :- 16MP Auto-focus with BSI Sensor, Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP fixed focus with BSI Sensor, Aperture f/2.2
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, DLNA and Miracast
- Dimension :- 152.9X75.6X8.2mm and weight 175gm
- Battery :- 4000mAh with fast charging technology
The HTC One X10 price in Russia 19,990 Rubles (US $ 355/ Rs.23,000) and it is available in Russia in Black and Silver color from this month, but there is no words from company side about its global roll out including India but we hope it will soon, so just tune with us for further updates.