Meizu today launched its latest upcoming “E” series phone with new designed and look. The Meizu E2 comes with new camera setup including quad LED flash, which is first and latest LED designed in smartphones.
Now we have latest Meizu E2 Specifications and Price, the new E2 has 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p LCD display and isbe powered by MediaTek Helio P20 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz, and is coupled with 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage, 4GB of RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage and runs on YunOS based Flyme 6.0 UI out of the box.
On connectivity The Meizu E2 has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C. On pricing the E2 has 1299 Yuan (Approx Rs.12,100 / $188 USD) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and for 4GBRAM+64GB ROM comes in 1599 Yuan (Approx Rs. 14,900/ $230 USD), the smartphone is available in Black, Silver and Gold color and pre-booking started in China, shipping from April 29.
Meizu E2 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 Pixel LCD
- Processor :- 2.3Ghz MediaTek Helio P10 64-bit octa-core processor with MALI T880 GPU
- Memory :- 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage, expandable via SD card up to 128GB
- OS :- Yun OS based Flyme 6.0 UI
- Main Camera :- 13MP with Quad LED flash, Aperture f/2.0 and PDAF
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with Aperture f/2.0
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Battery:- 3400mAh with 18W m-charge technology
The latest mid segment Meizu E2 a new innovative camera designed including some structural changes by the company gives an attractive look. There is no words from the company for its global roll out but we think it will soon.