Micromax an Indian smartphone giant recently announced its latest flagship smartphone Dual 5 with the dual rear camera and highest security features embedded with the dedicated EAL5 security chip. Now we have seen its junior Micromax dual 4 surfaces online. It also comes with same the dual camera setup on the back.
As per online rumours, the upcoming phone dual4 has 5.2-inch full HD 2.5D curved display is get powered from 1.4Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 64-bit processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card. It will run on Android Nougat 7.0 OS out of the box. On camera, the dual4 will get 13MP + 2MP Autofocus rear camera with flash and 13MP front-facing selfie shooter and backed by a decent 2730mAh non-removal battery. (Also Read: a best- Micromax the best camera smartphone in India)
Micromax dual 4 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.2-inch (1080×1920 Pixel) full HD 2.5D curved IPS display
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory:- 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via SD card
- OS: – Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera:- 13MP+2MP with PDAF, EIS, Bokeh effect and LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 13MP Autofocus with Sony IMX258, Aperture f/2.2 and 10-grade beauty selfie
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor: – Proximity, Gyroscope and Fingerprint sensor
- Battery :- 2730mAh non-removal battery
The upcoming Micromax dual4 price in India expected between Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 and is comes in Dark Grey, Champagne Gold, Silver and Rose Gold. We believe that the device will be launched in the coming month, so just wait for further updates.