HMD Global recently announced bunch of Android powered smartphone & now new rumors coming out that Nokia 9 a flagship device will come with IP68 certification for dust & water resistance and also incorporated with Nokia OZO audio system which gives 3D audio.
As per rumors the Nokia9 will come with 5.5-inch Quad HD OLED display and get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS. There is also tipped that 22MP Dual-Lens, Carl-Zeiss main Camera and 12MP front facing Selfie shooter with all new photography features.
The new Nokia flagship may features Nokia OZO audio for better and 3D audio experience. The device is may come with dust and water proof (IP68 Certified), Iris Scanner and backed by solid 3800mAh battery with all new Qualcomm 4.0 quick charge technology.
Nokia 9 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch QHD with OLED screen
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Main Camera :- 22 MP dual lens Carl-Zeiss Optics
- Front Camera :- 12MP
- Memory :- 6 GB RAM, 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Finger-Print, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyro, Proximity and Hall Sensor
- Audio Sytem :- Nokia OZO Audio Enhancements
- Battery :- 3800mAh with Qualcomm 4.0 quick charge technology
All these specifications and Features are really need in flagship devices but this is just beginning, so just tune with us for further and updates of Nokia 9.