Coolpad today launched a gaming smartphone, which is called Coolpad Cool Play 6. The gaming phone has a high-grade metal body and a bezels display, without the physical home button.
The latest coolPlay 6 has 5.5-inch full HD 1080p IPS display is get powered from 1.4Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Processor with Adreno 510 GPU coupled with 6GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and the device is running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS out of the box. On camera, it has 13MP dual rear camera with dual tone LED flash and for a selfie, it got 8MP with wide angle lens camera and backed by solid 4060mAh non-removal battery.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixel in-cell IPS screen
- Processor:- 1.4Ghz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Soc with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory :- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- OS: – Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Main Camera:- 13MP + 13MP RGB sensor, main sensor has 6P-Lens, Aperture f/2.0 and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 8MP with cool selfie snapshot
- Connectivity :- dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Sensor: – Light, G-Sensor, Proximity and fingerprint sensor
- Battery :- 4060 mAh non-removal
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Price and availability
The CoolPlay6 price at 1499 Yuan (Approx. Rs.8,900 / $217 USD) and is pre-booking started from today onwards and sale goes on from May 16 in China and is available in Soft Gold and Black colour. There are no words from the company about global roll out.