Meizu to be announced its latest “X” series phone. The Meizu X2 price, Specifications, and image leaked before launched. The latest phone has company’s first smartphone to comes with a dual rear camera.
According to leaked the Meizu X2 featuring a 2.5D curved display is get powered from MediaTek Helio X25 processor coupled with 3 variant of memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM with 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage. It has a dual rear main camera with dual-tone LED flash and backed by solid 3350mAh battery with 18W m-charge technology.
Meizu X2 Specifications (Rumor)
- Display :- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved full HD display (1920×1080 Pixel)
- Processor: – MediaTek Helio X25 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- Memory :- 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM with 32GB & 64GB internal storage
- OS: – Android Nougat with Flyme UI on the top
- Main Camera: – dual rear camera one is monochrome & other one is RGB with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and USB
- Sensor: – fingerprint sensor at home button
- Battery:- 3350mAh with 18W m-charge for fast charging
Meizu X2 price & Release date
The X2 is a successor of Meizu X which was launched last year, will be available in three storage variant, the 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM 1749 Yuan (Approx. Rs. / #253 USD), 4GB RAM +32GB ROM is 1899 Yuan (Approx Rs. / $275 USD) and 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM is comes in 1999 Yua (Approx. Rs. / $289 USD). We are expecting it will be announced in coming weeks. Just tune with us for further updates.