Samsung has launched a new “J” series affordable mid-budget segment android powered smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max launch with Samsung Pay, Android Nougat and big 5.7-inch Display.
As per leaked Galaxy J7 Max feature a 5.7-inch full HD 1080p TFT display, is get powered by MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor coupled with 4GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage. The phone is running on Android Nougat 7.0 OS and the device is also support Samsung pay mini. On camera, it has 13MP on both side rear and back panel, a fingerprint scanner that will come embedded under the Home button and backed by solid 3300mAh battery.
Also read: – Samsung Galaxy C10 with dual rear camera coming soon
Samsung Galaxy J7 Specifications & Features
- Display :- 5.7-inch 1920×1080 Pixel Full HD TFT 2.5D curved screen
- Processor:- 1.6Ghz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757V
- Memory:- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal and expandable via micro SD card
- OS: – Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI on the top
- Main Camera:- 13MP rear camera with f/1.7 Aperture and dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 13MP with Aperture f/1.9, LED flash and Smart Glow 2.0
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor: – Fingerprint sensor at home button, Proximity, Digital Compass, Ambient light & G-Sensor
- Battery:- 3300mAh with fast charging technology
Galaxy J7 Max Price and availability
The upcoming GalaxyJ7 Max price in India Rs.17,900 and is available from June 20th in Black & Gold Colour