Samsung had launched W2017 flip smartphone last year in the month of November, now the company is working on its upgrade model, that is passed TENAA certification. The smartphone carry model number Samsung SM G9298, likely the Samsung W2018.
The Samsung SM G9298 features dual 4.2-inch full HD 1080p AMOLED display and is get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 clocked at 2.15Ghz quad-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage. The flip phone runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with Samsung’s own UI TouchWiz and backed by 2300mAh battery.
The Samsung W2018 (expected) has 12MP main rear camera with a LED flash and a 5MP front-facing selfie shooter. It offers 4G VoLTE connectivity along with Bluetooth, GPS and WiFi 802.11ac, it measures 122×60.2×15.5mm and weight 155gm.
Samsung SM G9298 (Samsung W2018) Specification
- Display:- 4.2 inches full HD 1920×1080 Pixel Super AMOLED screen
- Processor:- 2.15Ghz 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory:- 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS: – Android Marshmallow
- Main camera:- 12MP Autofocus with PDAf, Aperture f/1.7 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 5MP with Aperture f/1.9
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and USB
- Sensor: – Fingerprint scanner, Gravity, Distance and Light sensors
- Battery:- 2300mAh with quick charge technology
The upcoming Samsung SM-G9298 comes in Black colour. It may launch an international version of Samsung W2017 because the difference between both is minimum. So just tune with us for more details about the flip phone soon