ZTE’s online-only brand nubia launched its latest top-end “M” series smartphone in India, the nubia M2. The smartphone has round, the tenacious design just 7.0mm thick is encased in tough and dual-diamond cut metal frame. The metal unibody and rounded 2.5D glass look delicate but made of 95.6% aluminium alloy and Corning Gorilla Glass, finished with a protective ceramic spray, it provides rugged security and gives a beautiful look to it.
The nubiaM2 has 5.5-inch 1080p full HD On-Cell AMOLED display with 401PPI is got power from 2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 200GB via microSD card and it runs with nubia UI 4.0 based on Android Marshmallow. The nubia M2 has the dual 13MP rear camera (Monochrome + RGB ) with dual tone LED flash and for the selfie, it supports 16MP front facing with 80-degree wide angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and backed by solid 3630mAh battery.
nubia M2 Specifications & Features
- Display :- 5.5-inch 1920×1080 Pixel full HD On-Cell AMOLED 401PPI & 90% Color saturation with Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor :- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory:- 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 200GB
- OS: – Nubia 4.0 UI based on Android Marshmallow (NeoVision 6.5)
- Main Camera:- 13MP Monochrome + 13MP RGB stacked with CMOS sensor, Sapphire Glass Lens, Aperture f/2.2, NeoVision 6.0 and dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 16MP stacked with CMOS sensor, Aperture f/2.0, 80-degree wide angle lens and 5P Lens
- Sensors: – Electronic Compass, G-Sensor, Light, Proximity, Gyro, Hall Sensor, fingerprint at a home key
- Connectivity :-4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/as, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery:- 3630mAh with Super fast charging technology
The nubiaM2 price in India Rs.22,999 and is available exclusively from Amazon India from July 10 and is available in Champagne Gold and Black Gold colours.