Samsung has launched its new On Series smartphone in India, the Galaxy On Max, it already listed on Flipkart and the sale will starts from July 10th. The company says that it has a flagship camera phone which having a Social Camera Mode features.
The Samsung Galaxy On Max has 5.7-inch full HD 1080p TFT display is getting powered from 1.6Ghz octa-core MediaTek P25 with Mali T880 MP2 Graphics Processor and coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD slot. The device is running on Android Nougat 7 out of the box.
The Galaxy On Max has a 13MP rear camera with Aperture f/1.7 and a LED flash there is also a 13MP front-facing selfie shooter along with Aperture A/1.9 and LED flash. The company also installing a social camera mode features in this phone, that user instantly shares images and videos on social media. The On Max has a fingerprint on its home button, it backed by solid 3300mAh battery.
The Samsung On Max has also featured like Samsung Pay Mini, that user can make the payment anytime anywhere. Dimension 78.7mm width, 8.1mm Depth, 156.6mm Height and 178gm weight.
Samsung Galaxy Max Specifications & Features
- Display :- 5.7-inch full HD 1920×1080 Pixel TFT
- Processor:- 1.69Ghz octa-core MediaTek P25 with Mali -T880 MP2
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and expandable up to 256GB via microSD slot
- OS: – Android Nougat 7.0 with TouchWiz UI
- Main Camera:- 13MP with f/1.7 Aperture and LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 13MP with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Gyro, Light and Proximity
- Connectivity :-4G VoLTE, Wi-Fo 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery:- 3300mAh with fast charging
Galaxy On Max Price and availability
The Galaxy On Max price in India Rs.16,900 and is exclusively available on Flipkart from 10th July onwards and will be available in Gold and Black colour, Standard Chartered users can get up to Rs. 2000 off when using their credit/debit cards.