Meizu just officially unveiled its latest affordable smartphone M6 Note in China. The latest Meizu M6 Note is company’s first smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The phone is built with premium metal unibody designed with the 2.5D curved screen.
Meizu M6 Note features a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD IPS 2.5D curved IPS display, is powered by 2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Soc coupled with 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM and expandable via micro SD card. The M6 Note is running on Flyme OS6 based on Android Nougat 7.1.2. The device has featured with 2.1 mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor technology which is embedded in the home key.
On camera, the MeizuM6 Note has 13MP+5MP dual main rear camera with dual tone LED flash and for the selfie, it comes with 16MP with Aperture f/2.0 and 5p lens. and the phone is backed by 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Meizu M6 Note Specifications
- Display:- 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved IPS display (1920×1080 Pixel)
- Processor:- 2Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506GPU
- Memory:- 3GB RAM+32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM+64GB inbuilt storage
- OS:- Android 7.1.2 Nougat based Flyme OS 6
- Main Camera:- 13MP+5MP with Aperture f/1.9, 1.4um Pixel, 6P Lens, dual-core Autofocus, dual PD and quad LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 16MP with f/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens, and ArcSoft beauty algorithm
- Sensor:- Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Digital Compass, Proximity and fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2LE, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Battery:- 4000mAh battery non-removal with fast charging using the 18w adapter
The Meizu M6Note is coming in Gold, Blue and black colour and pre-order started in China from today onwards and shipping started from 2nd September. Meizu M6 Note price at 1099 Yuan (Approx Rs.10600/ US $165) for 3GB RAM+16ROM, 1299 Yuan (Approx Rs12500/ US $195) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM variant is 1699Yuan (Approx Rs.16,400/US $255).