Finally, Nokia launched its latest flagship device, Nokia 8. It is a world first mobile which comes with the dual-sight mode, the user can see both front and back camera simultaneously in split screen and also fitted with Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio which gives a pure audio output to the users.
The Nokia8 built with seamless unibody construction with the polished aluminium unibody. It has 5.3-quad HD IPS display with a resolution of 2560×1440 and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The latest device is running with Android Nougat 7.1.1 and gets powered by Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor clocked at (4 2.5GHz Qualcomm® Kryo™ CPU + 4 1.8GHz Kryo) in association with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB inbuilt (UFS 2.1) memory and expandable up to 256GB.
On camera, it fitted with a 13MP Dual rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics and dual tone LED flash, there is also a 13MP front facing selfie shooter. The Nokia8 has solid 3090mAh non-removal battery with Qualcomm quick-charge and the phone has also IP54 certified that it means splash proof.
- Display :- 5.3-inch quad HD 2560×1440 resolution 554PPI
- Processor:- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor clocked at (4 2.5GHz Qualcomm® Kryo™ CPU + 4 1.8GHz Kryo)
- Memory :- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB Inbuilt and expandable up to 256GB
- OS:- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Main camera :- 13 MP (Colour + OIS) + 13 MP (Mono), 1.12um, f/2.0, 76.9˚, PDAF, IR range finder, dual tone flash and Carl Zeiss optics
- Selfie camera :- 13 MP PDAF, 1.12um, f/2.0, 78.4˚, display flash
- Battery :- 3090mAh non-removal
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC (sharing) ANT+, USB Type-c 3.1
- Dimension :- 151.5mm x 73.7mm x 7.9mm
- Sensor:- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer
Nokia8 Price at 599euros (Approx Rs.45,200/ US $ 703) and is available in Polished Blue, Tempered Blue, Steel, Polished Copper colour. The device sells start early September globally and we expected it will come to India before Diwali.