Vivo could launch its latest “Y” series selfie-focused smart-phone, The Vivo Y69 which has been leaked with detail specification. There is no information about this upcoming device and there is no information about its pricing and availability, but we think it will soon.
As per leaked, the Vivo Y69 features 5.5-inch HD 720P IPS display is powered by 1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via SD card.
On camera, it has 13MP main rear camera with LED flash and 16MP front-facing selfie shooter and backed by solid 3000mAh battery. For connectivity it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0.
Vivo Y69 Specifications:-
- Display :- 5.5-inch HD 1280x720Pixel IPS
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz octa-core MedtaTek MT6750 with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.0 based FunTouch OS 3.2
- Main Camera:- 13MP with Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 16MP with Aperture f/2.0 and soft flash
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor:- Light, Accelerometer, Digital Compass and Finger print
- Battery:- 3000mAh battery
Also read:- Nokia launched its flagship smartphone Nokia8
The Vivo Y69 comes in Gold colour and build with metal uni-body designed. Vivo Y69 price and Release date yet to be known, we will keep updating so jut touch with us for further updates.