From the last couple of week xiaomi teasing about its latest affordable Note and today on 21st August, company has launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A in China.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A features a 5.5-inch HD IPS 720p display and is protected with Corning Gorilla glass. The top-end variant is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32/64GB of RAM and standard variant powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB ROM and both variants are expandable memory card slot and it can be expanded up to 128GB.
The Redmi5A has 13MP main rear camera with LED flash and 16MP front-facing selfie shooter for top-end variant and standard variant is features only 5MP selfie camera. The device is backed by solid 3080mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch HD 1280×720 Pixel IPS display protected with Gorilla glass
- Processor:- octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (Standard model) & Snapdragon 435 top-end variant
- Memory:- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage for standard model and 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB for top-end
- OS:- Android nougat 7.1 based MIUI 9
- Main camera:- 13MP with Aperture f/2.2, PDAF and LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 5MP for standard model and 16MP with Aperture f/2.0 & 76.4-degree wide angle lens for top-end model
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS and USB 2.0
- Sensor:- Gravity, Light and distance sensor and for top-end fingerprint
- Dimension:- 153.3×76.3×7.31mm and weight 150.23gm
- Battery :- 3080mAh
The smartphone has come in various colour like Champgane Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum Silver. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A top variant is available at (3GB RAM+32GB ROM) Yuan 899 (Approx. Rs.8,641 ), 4GB RAM+64GB ROM at Yuan 1199 (Approx Rs.11,524) and the standard variant od Redmi Note5A price at Yuan 699 (Approx. Rs.6,720). The smartphone goes on sale from 22nd of August via company own site. There is no information about global roll out. Stay with us for further updates.