Gionee today on 26th September an event in China announced its new “M” series smartphone Gionee M7, this device is coming out with dual security chip for secured mobile payment and comes with great metal body and premium look.
GioneeM7 is 18:9 bezels less display 18:9 and build with full metal unibody designed with the premium look and dual rear camera with some new innovative camera features.
Also Read:- Huawei Maimang 6 Price in India and Release date
The Gionee M7 features a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2160×1080 Pixel 18:9 aspect ratio bezel-less display is powered by 2.3Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P30 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS out of the box, the device is backed by solid 4000mAh powerful battery.
Gionee M7 Specifications
- Display:- 6-inch with 2160×1080 Pixel full HD AMOLED panel
- Processor:- 2.3Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P30 16nm with Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- Memory:- 6GB of RAM, 64 GB ROM and expandable up to 256GB via SD card
- Main Camera:- 16MP + 8MP with Aperture f/1.8, 6P Lens and LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP front-facing camera with CMOS sensor
- OS:- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based Amigo OS 5.1 UI
- Sensor:- fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Gravity & distance sensor
- Dimension:- 157 x 76 x 7.2mm and Weight 180gm
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 4000mAh 18w fast charging
The Gionee M7 price at 2799 Yuan (Approx. Rs.27,645 / US $ 422.10) and the device will go on sale in China from today onwards and is comes in Star Blue, Maple Red, Sapphire Blue, Champagne Gold and Black colour.