World’s third largest smartphone maker Huawei sub-brand honor has teased on Chinese social media platform Weibo the launch of an honor 7X on October 11.
In official teaser company teased “7x” to play the glory. There is not much information about upcoming honor7X some online leaker suggest that it has 5.93-inch full HD 2.5D curved IPS display which is getting power from companies own Kirin 659 high silicon processor coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM. For the camera, it might set a 12+2MP dual rear camera and 8MP front-facing selfie shooter.
honor 7X Specification & Features (Expected)
- Display:- 5.93-inch full HD IPS 2.5D curved screen
- Processor:- Kirini 659 octa-core
- Memory:- 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM both variants will come with 64GB inbuilt memory
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.0 based EMUI UI
- Main Camera:- 12MP+2MP dual camera with LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 8MP
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor:- Proxy, Light, Gyro and fingerprint
- Battery:- 3240mAh with fast charging
Huawei honor 7x price price expected Yuan 1799 (Approx US $ 300 / Rs. 17669) for 3GB variant and Yuan 2099 (Approx US $ 315/ Rs.20,615) for the 4GB variant.