Huawei now launched Huawei Maimang 6 with a dual front camera as well as back. The company recently achieved worlds third largest smartphone maker and also 2nd largest smartphone shipment around the world. The latest quad camera setup phone has got powered from companies own kirin processor.
The Huawei Maimang6 has most interesting quad camera setup, like two front facing and two rear panels but still, it is a mid-range and affordable price tag with some high-end specs, so this is the phone who gives Gionee S10 which is also a quad camera setup phone.
The Maimang6 features a 5.9-inch full HD 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D display is getting powered from Kirin 659 octa-core processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The device is running on Android Nougat 7.1 based companies own EMUI 5.1, packed with 3340mAh battery.
Huawei Maimang6 Specifications & Features
- Display :- 5.9-inch full HD 2160×1080 Pixel 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved screen
- Processor:- octa-core Kirin 659 clocked at 2.36Ghz with Mali T830 MP2 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS:- Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.1 OS
- Main camera:- 16MP+2MP with dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 13MP+2MP with soft LED selfie flash
- Sensor:- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Accelerometer and Proximity
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC and Micro USB
- Battery :- 3340mAh battery
The Huawei Maimang6 price at 2399 yuan (Approx. Rs.23,604/ US $363.84) and comes in Obsidian Black, Streamer Gold and Aurora Blue colour and the device are available in China from September 30th.