Micromax last month launched most affordable 18:9 display smartphone, the Canvas Infinity and today they launched another affordable but a solid performer with some great selfie features android powered smartphone, Micromax Selfie 3, in India.
The Micromax Selfie3 has come with major 16MP selfie camera with Samsung Sensor 52MP Super Pixel mode and attached with front-facing selfie flash and on the back, it has 13MP with Sony sensor, Auto face detection, HDR and night mode.
The Selfie3 has 5-inch full HD 1920x1080cPixel IPS panel and is get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory which is expandable via external SD card. The device is 3000mAh battery and on connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0.
Micromax Selfie 3 Specifications & Features
- Display :- 5-inch Full HD 1920×1080 Pixel IPS Screen
- Processor:- 1.4Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory:- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and expandable via SD card
- OS:- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Main Camera:- 13MP with Sony sensor and LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 16MP with Samsung Sensor and selfie flash
- Sensor:- fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Accelerometer and Compass
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPA/A-GPS and Micro USB
- Battery:- 3000mAh battery
Micromax Selfie3 price in India Rs.11,999 and is available in India via offline retail stores and it comes in Black and Blue colour.