Panasonic today launched another affordable but solid Android smartphone in the Indian market, Eluga I4. The device is the successor of Eluga I3 which was launched last year, a couple of days before the company had launched another solid mid-range Eluga Ray500 and Eluga Ray700.
The all new Panasonic Eluga I4 features metal unibody designed with 2.5D curved 5-inch HD IPS display with MediaTek quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and get powered from solid 3000mAh battery. The device featured a fingerprint sensor embedded at home key including OTG facility.
Panasonic Eluga I4 Specifications
- Display:- 5-inch HD 1280×720 Pixel HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Processor:- 1.25Ghz Quad-core MediaTek MT 6737 with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory:- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 8MP with quad LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG and USB 2.0
- Sensor:- Fingerprint, Light, Ambient and Gyro
- Battery:- 3000mah battery
The Panasonic ElugaI4 price in India Rs.8,290 will be available al major Panasonic outlet including retail stores across the country and it comes in Blue, Black and Gold Colour.