On 5th of October Huawei’s sub-brand honor announced honor 9i in India priced at Rs.17,999 and this phone comes with quad camera setups like two at the front and two at back. Today on 10th October 2017 company has launched a successor to the honor 6X . The honor 7X comes with minimum bezels and dual rear camera and meta uni-body design.
The honor 7X features 5.93-inch full HD 2160×1080 Pixel resolution at 18:9 aspect ratio full view 2.5D curved display is powered by 2.36Ghz octa-core Kirin 659 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM, three internal storage variant that is 32GB, 64GB and 128GB it can be expandable via micro SD card up to 256GB. The 7X runs on Android Nougat 7.1 based companies own EMUI 5.1 out of the box. On camera, it has 16MP+2MP main rear camera with LED flash and on the front, it has 8MP selfie front-facing camera and backed by 3240mAh battery.
Honor 7X Specifications
- Display :- 5.93-inch full HD 2160×1080 Pixel full view 2.5D curved screen
- Processor:- 2.36Ghz octa-core Kirin 659 processor with Mali-T830 MP 2 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.1 based EMUI 5.1 OS
- Main camera:- 16+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP with selfie flash
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor:- fingerprint, Proximity, Ambient light, Proximity and Accelerometer
- Battery:- 3240mAh battery with fast charging technology
The upcoming honor7x price at Yuan 1299 (Approx US $ 197/ Rs. 12745) for the 32GB variant, Yuan1699 (Approx Rs.16870/ US $258) for 64GB and Yuan 1999 (Approx Rs.19771/ US $303) for the 128GB variant and is available in Mid Night Black, Platinum Gold and Aurora Blue. The device sale started from 17th of this month.