A new leak by Slashleaks, showcases some images to be used in the marketing campaign of the upcoming Oppo F5. The images are quite clear and give quite a good preview on how the phone would like along with some, if not all features it may have.
The Oppo F5 is supposedly going in for the much talked and contemporary design elements in smartphones these days which is 18:9 display. Going by its build quality, It does look like a budget phone which OPPO is known for now in the Indian Market.
The front houses an earpiece, a single lens camera and the sensors in the front, the rear of the phone offers a single lens camera with dual LED flash, which is quite surprising as a lot of manufacturers are doing with Dual Lens setup, well at least at the rear.
The Rear of the phone also offers the fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button. The OppoF5 is bound to have some camera tricks up its sleeve especially in the front as it does keep all its products Selfie centric
Oppo F5 Specifications (Rumoured)
- Display :- 6-inch full HD 2160×1080 Pixel with 18:9 aspect ratio full view display
- Processor:- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/660 octa-core Soc
- Memory:- 6GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable via Micro SD card
- Main Camera:- 16MP with LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 13MP with wide angle lens and soft Selfie flash
- OS:- Android 7.0 nougat based Color OS
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB 3.0
- Sensor:- GPS, Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope
- Battery:- 4000mAh with quick charge technology
If OPPO keeps this phone in the below Rs.20,000/- segment, it is going to create waves and can be the top sellers. (higher price could be because of QHD+ screen, Better Processor).