Xiaomi’s new budget Android smartphone appeared on Chinese Testing centre TENAA and is showing detail specifications of the phone. It is expected announced as Redmi Note 5A.
As per TENAA, the Redmi 5A features 5-inch HD IPS 720p display has powered by 1.4Ghz quad-core processor is coupled with 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS. On camera, the Redmi5A has 8MP main rear camera and 5MP front-facing selfie shooter. The device is got powered from a decent 3000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5-inch 1280×720 Pixel HD IPS display
- Processor:- 1.4Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and expandable via SD card
- OS:- Android 7.0 Nougat based MIUI 8.0 UI
- Main camera:- 8MP with LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Battery :- 3000mAh
The Redmi 5A comes with metal body designed and there is no fingerprint sensor and the Redmi5A price expected 599 Yuan (Approx Rs.5,905) for 2GB RAM and Yuan 699 (Approx Rs.6,890) for 3GB RAm variant and it comes in various colours like Black, Rose Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Grey and silver colour. The Xiaomi 5A expected to release in the coming months.