Meizu going to be launch new high-end with full view display smartphone. Now, most of the smartphone companies have launched 18:9 aspect ratio screen phones and now Meizu 15 Plus a full view high-end display smartphone leak image surfaced online and it shows full front and back image of the smartphone.
The leaked image of the Meizu 15 Plus shows the designed of the phone and it has the dual main rear camera with Meizu’s own 10 LED dual-tone LED flash and front it has a single front-facing camera for the selfie and video calling. It says that the fingerprint scanner on its home button and some rumours suggest that it will arrive with Qualcomm Snapdragon latest chipset 835 and Meizu 15 fitted with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660.
The Meizu 15 Plus and Meizu 15 that will be launch on companies 15th anniversary and both models are expected to launch in March 2018. Meizu M15 Plus price expected between Rs,28835 to Rs.33,600 ($450 to $530).
Also read:- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) phone listed online
Meizu 15 Plus Specifications (Expected)
- Display:- 5.57-inch Full view 18:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED display
- Processor:- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Memory :- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- OS:- Android Oreo with Meizu’s own UI out of the box
- Main Camera:- 16MP+16MP main rear camera with 10LED dual-tone flash
- Front Camera:- 8MP with selfie flash
- Battery:- 3340mAh battery with quick charge technology