Xiaomi now started selling its latest affordable flagship smartphone Redmi 5A in India. The device is available all over the country via online retail stores, like Flipkart and companies own store Mi Store and also the device is also available in offline stores across the country. The 5A is available in 2 memory variant, 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and the 1st variant is priced at 4,999 and higher specs model of Redmi 5A price in India Rs.6,999 on Mi Store and Rs.7,499 for retail outlets.
On specification, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A has 5-inch HD IPS panel display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel with 296PPI. The device is powered by 1.4Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Soc with Adreno 308 GPU is coupled with either 2GB RAM+16GB internal memory or 3GB RAM+32GB inbuilt storage. The 5A is running on Android Nougat 7.0 based MIUI 9 UI out of the box.
Read Also:- Nokia 1 with Android Go to be announced soon
The Redmi 5A Smartphone has 13MP main rear camera with 5-elements lens, Aperture f/2.2, PDAF and LED flash and for the selfie, it has 5MP with Large Aperture f/2.0. Now on connectivity, the smartphone has 801.12 b/g/n, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0.
The Redmi5A has packed with powerful 3000mAh battery with quick charging 5v and is available in Rose Gold, Gold, Dark Grey colour. The device comes with full of specs and features in this price range.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications
- Display :- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor:- 1.4Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with Adreno 308GPU
- Memory :- 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt Storage
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.0 based MIUI 9 UI
- Main Camera:- 13MP with 5-Elements Lens, PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture and Single LED Flash
- Front Camera:- 5MP with Large Aperture f/2.0
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS and Micro USB
- Battery:- 3000mAh with quick charging technology