The Moto X4 was launched last year, designed the unusual camera setup on back. Now today we have seen first leaked image of all new Moto X5 which comes with tremendous and improved designed with the best premium look., probably very similar to iPhone X.
The Image is leaked online today and it will also be featured moto XPs which is Moto’s own artificial Intelligence “Moto’s Smart Ai”, we could not be verified the source of the leaked image but it really impressed us with its design.
Moto X5 Designed (Leaked)
When we believe in latest rumours the upcoming X5 comes with rounded corner design and sport a minimum bezel 5.9-inch full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display likely protected with corning gorilla glass 5 and get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 coupled with 4GB RAM with 32GB/64 GB inbuilt storage. The device will run on Google latest Mobile OS Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box.
On Camera, the Moto X5 will sport dual rear main camera likely 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB Sensor) with PDAF, f/2.0 Aperture for best output and for selfie 8MP sensor with f/2.0 Aperture and wide angle lens. The device is backed by 3000mAh battery with quick charge technology.
Moto X5 Price and release date
The upcoming Moto X5 price expected under Rs.20,000 (Approx US $313) and the device will be launched 1st quarter of 2018.
Moto X5 Specifications (Rumor)
- Display :- 5.9-inch Full View Full HD+ (1080×2160 Pixel)
- Processor:- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core
- Memory :- 4GB RAM + 32GB/64GB ROM and 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB ROM
- OS:- Android Oreo 8.0
- Main Camera:- 13MP+13MP with PDAF, Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash
- Selfie camera:- 8MP with Aperture f/2.0
- Connectivity:- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 3
- Sensor:- Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass and Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery:- 3000mAh with quick charge technology