Samsung is working on new “J” series affordable smartphone Galaxy J6, the phone with model number SM-J600F aka Samsung Galaxy J6, which is we have seen Chinese testing site GeekBench.
The FCC certification site is not listed details about the phone, but they say that the upcoming Galaxy J6 phone comes with 5.6-inch 18.5:9 aspect ratio display 146.3 x 67.0 mm size. when we have seen Geekbench they revealed that the SM-J600F Samsung galaxy J6 is powered by companies own processor Exynos 7870 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and runs with Android Oreo operating system.
In some other rumours, they say that the device will come soon for countering the other mobile sellers.
Also Read:- Xiaomi Mi 6X price, release date and more.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Specification (Rumours)
- Display:- 5.6-inch HD display with 18.5:9 full view screen
- Processor:- 1.6Ghz octa-core Exynos 7870 with Mali T830 MP2 GPU
- Memory:- 3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM with expandable memory card
- OS:- Android Oreo with companies own UI on the top
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor:- Fingerprint, Digital Compass, Ambient light and proximity
- Battery :- 2750mAh battery