Today we have seen a Chinese Social Media site Weibo a new teaser which to be the Xiaomi’s all new mid-range Mi 6X, the new teaser confirm us that the Xiaomi Mi 6X is launching soon.
In the Weibo teaser, we have seen that Xiaomi’s Chinese brand ambassador Mr Wu Yifan with a tagline 6X Vision impossible / AI see you, it is a hint from the company that upcoming smartphone is coming with AI (Artificial Intelligence) with advance camera setup.
In earlier leaks we have come to know that, the Xiaomi Mi 6X might have come with all 5.99-inch full view HD+ display is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 2Ghz, coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM, 32GB and 64GB of internal storage and it runs on Android Oreo-based companies own UI on the top of the phone.
On camera, it might come with dual camera setup on back 12MP+20MP and for a selfie, it has a 20MP front facing and all camera might work with companies own develope AI interface. The device is backed by 3000mAh battery and it measures 158.88×75.54×7.3mm.
Xiaomi Mi 6X Specifications
- Display :- 6-inch Full HD 18:9 aspect ratio full view HD+ display
- Processor:- 2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB ROM
- OS:- MIUI 9 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Main Camera:- 12MP +20MP (12MP with Sony IMX486 sensor, Aperture f/1.8 and 20MP with Sony IMX136 with f/1.8 Aperture) with LED flash
- Front Camera:- 20MP with Sony IMX136, Aperture f/1.8 and selfie flash
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB
- Battery:- 2910mAh with fast charging
The upcoming Xiaomi 6X has come in the different colour of Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Grey and Silver. there is no information about Mi X price at present, just tune with us we will update you soon.